Linx Technologies makes wireless simple by developing and manufacturing wireless products that are easy for engineers of all skill levels to use. The company's RF modules, remote controls, evaluation kits and master development systems feature straightforward hardware configuration and clear documentation. Linx products make it simple to integrate wireless features without the hassle and expense of engineering RF functionality from scratch.
For customers who need help implementing Linx modules, Linx offers design services including board layout assistance, programming, certification advice and packaging design. For more complex RF solutions, Apex Wireless, a division of Linx Technologies, creates optimized designs with RF components and firmware selected for the customer's application.
Linx's Antenna Factor division has the industry's broadest selection of antennas for a wide variety of applications. For customers with specialized needs, custom antennas and design services are available along with simulations of antenna performance to speed development.
Linx also carries a variety of RF connectors, cable assemblies and battery holders. Custom cable assemblies are available for customers with specialized needs. These products used to be sold under the Connector City brand.
Linx is based in Oregon with design teams in Colorado and India. The company is owned by Alpine Investors, a private equity firm based in San Francisco.
Linx corporate headquarters are located in a beautiful custom-built facility in Merlin, Oregon, which is in the Rogue Valley near Grants Pass and the Rogue River. The area is a popular destination for hiking, mountain biking, rafting, hunting and fishing. Ashland, home of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Southern Oregon University, is less than an hour away.
In addition to the talent based in Oregon, Linx employs 5 personnel in different roles in Colorado, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Florida and Chennai, India.
- Highest integrity with everyone: Integrity is never compromised in our daily work. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing. We ensure that our work benefits the communities where we operate.
- Profit is not the goal, it is the byproduct: Linx focuses on first providing the best quality products and service for the customer. In order, we focus on safety, quality, delivery and cost. We focus on delivering long-term benefits to customers and sustaining loyal, productive customer relationships.
- Empower every engineer to become a hero: Linx helps to make the customer’s experience of implementing technology as simple as possible from the design of the product, to documentation and support, to ensuring the product is shipped timely without error. Every time we interact with a customer their experience with us should be positive.
- Market leadership by thinking differently and innovatively: Linx focus on delivering a better offering to customers by being exceptionally well in all aspects from engineering, to sales, to operations. By asking what our customers value, what can we do better and delivering on that improvement.
- We can do that: Linx has a bias for taking action by recognizing problems and opportunities. Employee’s suggest solutions and take initial steps while getting supervisor approval, rather than present issues and then waiting for direction We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and can do attitude, while maintaining focus on what is most important. Employees need to be able to prioritize and to act with a sense of urgency when needed.
- We are humble team players: No ego. Linx has a “we” instead of “I” mentality. We work collaboratively with customers, suppliers, and fellow associates at all levels toward mutual objectives. A blameless environment is maintained by focusing on issues rather than seeking to find who is at fault.
- We learn by doing: Employees take the initiative to growth professionally by acquiring new skills and abilities, embracing and executing on strength assignments and proactively seeking and working on gaps in knowledge and skills.. We invest in the education and development of our team.
Contact Linx by phone, fax, email, mail, Facebook and Twitter.
View the latest news from Linx Technologies.
Linx products are sold by authorized distributors all over the world.
View current employment opportunities at Linx Technologies.
Find out more about the people behind Linx products.